We are a recognised delivery partner in the education sector working in partnership with leading public and private sector bodies across the South and South West.
Our education team is one of our most long-established collaborative working partnerships and is totally focused on customer satisfaction and delivery. It regularly receives glowing testimonials and awards from schools, colleges and universities for our work in the education sector.
In addition to the onsite delivery of a project, we also retain a vested interest in the wider aspects of educational project works. During the delivery any new education scheme we look to instigate a range of stakeholder and pupil visits / guided tours.
The dynamic delivery of our education pipeline provides a foundation to our construction output and is totally focused on customer satisfaction due to:
- Our design supply chain understands the key drivers and standards of the educational sector whilst utilising BIM (Building Information Modelling) to achieve design excellence.
- We utilise long-established construction supply chain partners who we treat with respect and courtesy and who will prioritise our work over other contractors.
- Our educational construction team is fully conversant with all the regulations and standards governing the sector and is totally committed to a dynamic and collaborative delivery process with customer satisfaction at its heart.
- We encourage guided tours which are aimed at current and prospective parents / students to allow those considering the school to get an idea of the additional benefits the new facilities will bring, supporting the overall educational experience.
- Apprenticeships and local recruitment forms an integral part of our culture. We maintain our commitment to support schools and colleges in their recruitment career days.