Storm damage works to multiple areas of the school, Including Dean Close House, Wilton House, Caldecott House, Mead House & Turner House
- Storm damage to multiple areas of the school caused damage to grade listed II building, IT classrooms, 30 study rooms, communal corridors, common rooms, boarding house, kitchen/games rooms & roof damage to 2 large buildings.
- All areas required full replacement of ceilings both lath plaster and suspended, heritage cornice repairs, full replacement of bespoke woodwork and bespoke cupboards, full electrical rewiring and full decoration works.
- All Works had to be programmed to enable the school to identify each day where contractors would be working and the operations we would be carrying out so that we minimised disruption to the school’s daily activities.
- During the works issues with the Grade II listed building became evident such as existing damp in walls and a leaking lantern roof so we included in our programme time to dry the property properly before other work commenced.
- Grade II Listed Building – Working closely with conservation officer & specialist contractors.
- Minimal disruption to school daily activities while working closely to phase handovers so that classrooms and facilities remained open.
- This project was completed safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards.