Construction of a single storey, steel framed building, including office, teaching, changing and toilet facilities and a livestock area. The building was externally finished with timber cladding and blockwork.
- Working within a live farm and college environment
- Steel frame new build adjacent to existing barns that were kept live at all times
- Logistical challenges of accessing site through a live farm yard
- Detailed drainage and external works scheme to provide the required services for the building
- Feature timber cladding installed to the façade of the building