E G Carter & Co Ltd has long established relationships with public and private healthcare providers in the delivery of their construction requirements
Many of our healthcare projects are completed in and around a live environment. We are therefore aware of the sensitive approach required, the need for cleanliness as well as high standards of quality and communication throughout every element of works.
Our experience and skills range from the design and build of new healthcare facilities, live ward refurbishments and day to day maintenance from our directly employed workforce.
We have a multi-disciplinary approach to the successful delivery of our healthcare projects with the key points being:
- Experience of working in and around live environments where dust and infection control and the well-being of patients are paramount.
- The use of our highly experienced design supply chain partners who have experience of BIM (Building Information Modelling) with relation to positioning of service and gas duct and pipework positions.
- Our experience in facilitating multi-stakeholder involvement when initiating a healthcare project and understanding the key drivers behind each scheme.
- The well-being of patients and staff is paramount in our construction planning and operations and is a founding principle when working in a healthcare environment.
- We have both major and general works healthcare teams to enable us to cover the full range of healthcare services for both the public and private sectors.