The Demolition of Existing Bungalows to Form 11 No New Dwellings for Rent with Associated Parking and External Works
- We carefully demolished the existing bungalows on the site to facilitate a tidy and safe working environment.
- There were important environmental considerations on this site which we ensured were fully upheld prior to starting works.
- The project was carried out on a steeply sloping site so we carried out a cut and fill exercise to set optimum levels to reduce the extent of retaining walls and the cart away of excess spoil.
- Because of the sites proximity to existing dwellings we carried out extensive consultation with the local residents to ensure they were fully briefed on operations.
- We utilised our long-standing and local supply chain for all the trades to ensure a high-quality finish in accordance with the programme.
- We utilised part timber frame construction on this site to aid programme commitment and to reduce loadings on the foundations.
- This site was completed safely, on time, to the highest quality and within budget.