Divide existing retail unit into 2nr smaller retail units including provision of landlord space
- The works were carried out on a live retail park in Cheltenham
- We worked closely with the new tenant (The Range) to ensure the unit was delivered in accordance with their specification
- We were required to strip out a large retail unit including steel and concrete mezzanine floor & offices
- A new full height jumbo stud subdividing partition was constructed
- A new feature entrance was formed in the existing polished blockwork and cladding; a new steel frame and curtain walling with automated doors was installed. Existing entrances were adapted for new roller shutter and steel fire escape and goods doors
- The roof and gutter system was treated and coated to provide extended warranty and guarantee against corrosion
- Extensive utility and service installation work was required to relocate private cables and provide new services to second unit including careful coordination with neighbouring tenants to maintain their usual working capacity. This included night working.