Demolition of Disused Garage Court and Construction of 12 No Dwellings for Rent and Shared Ownership with Associated External Works
- Demolition of existing disused garage court including controlled removal of asbestos roof sheets.
- Materials recycled from demolition to be utilised in the construction process.
- Retaining walls utilised to take into account future environmental impact to local area.
- Extremely confined site with strict planning constraints regarding access.
- ‘Just in Time’ deliveries utilised from local builders merchants due to lack of site storage with all deliveries scheduled out of key commuting times.
- Space rented from local college to facilitate set up of site accommodation, storage and parking.
- Excellent relationship with Basingstoke College Estates Team who were integral to the success of the project.
- This project was completed safely, on programme, to the highest quality standards and within budget.