Demolition of the existing single storey entrance and attached canopy entrance canopy, and the construction of a new single storey steel-framed extension having a reinforced concrete ground floor, cavity construction external walls, blockwork partitions, reinforced concrete roof terrace on Ribdeck permanent formwork and covered with insulation and Marshall's paviours to form first floor terrace with balustrade; internal accommodation to comprise an Entrance, Men's Toilets and Showers.
- The golf club remained open and operational throughout the duration of the project.
- Steel frame construction with traditional cavity wall construction.
- Roof terraced area to the first floor leading out from the existing club bar.
- Installation of high quality finishes throughout including a frameless glass balustrade to the perimeter of the terraced area.
- Sequence of works planned to ensure the golf club had used of facilities during the construction programme.
- Further extension to the Spike Bar to the first floor with large window.
- Two large windows installed to the new extensions to maximise natural daylight which had to be craned into position.