E G Carter & Co Ltd believe that good design is essential to provide excellent care facilities which can provide a gateway to the local community
We have considerable experience of designing and working to the Stirling University Guidelines for dementia care and working with the Care Quality Commission to provide care facilities that delight both resident and client in their functionality and form.
We believe that care homes must be seen as vital component of a community rather than just operating in their own environment divorced from the world around them.
E G Carter & Co Ltd are ideally placed to deliver your care home requirements due to:
- We are able to identify land and build opportunities for care homes from our in-house land-finding and estimating teams.
- We provide excellent specialist care design facilities sourced from our long-standing design supply chain partners who are experts in the provision of care amenities.
- Provision of mechanical and electrical design services engineers to drive the most effective energy strategy both in construction and in long-term use.
- Due to our market-leading employment practices, we retain our staff ensuring the provision of skilled cohesive teams which are completely focused on excellence of delivery to the care marketplace.
- Our rigorous safety and quality standards ensure that at every stage of the project we are providing an excellent construction service to exceed client expectation.
A significant proportion of residents placed within care homes will be living with dementia, therefore it is vital to include dementia friendly design principles within any care home environment.