At E G Carter & Co Ltd we truly believe Building Information Modelling delivers results, not only by improving the delivery performance of buildings, but also by meeting the needs of the end users.
We have successfully delivered a number of projects drawing on the use of BIM. The inclusion of Soft Landings is an identified process to improving the performance of buildings and to meet the requirements of those that use them.
At E G Carter & Co Ltd we truly believe this process delivers results, drawing from the feedback and greater future cost predictability demonstrated by the BIM schemes we have completed.
Key benefits include;
- Soft Landings is key consideration during the design and construction process maintaining the ‘objective brief’ of the building purpose through delivery and operation.
- Early engagement of end user requirements to support the design/construction process.
- Commitment and consistent aftercare support from the project team.
- Post Occupancy Evaluation (POE) feedback to design/ construction team and capture of lessons learnt to inform future projects.
- Fully populated asset data set to feed into Building Management Systems. This data greatly assists with future building maintenance.